Updated January 1, 2021
1. Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
- Website Contact Form: If you submit a request through the website, we collect your Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Company, and Event Details if provided.
- Communication With Us: If you contact us via email, phone, or text, we collect your Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Company, and Event Details if provided.
Information Our Website Provider Collects Automatically
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, WordPress collects information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage Information: WordPress collects information about your usage of our website to calculate how many people visit the website, for how long, and which pages.
- Location Information: WordPress may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. WordPress collects this information to calculate how many people visit our website from certain geographic regions. WordPress may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps if you allow this through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
Visitors to WordPress Websites
2. How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you about your event;
- To provide our services for your event;
- To communicate with you about a future opportunity;
- To further develop and improve our services; and
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing strategies.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
- The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to provide games and other activities for your event; or
- The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information to communicate with you about your event, provide our services for your event, communicate with you about a future opportunity, further develop and improve our services, and to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing strategies; or
- You have given us your consent.
3. Sharing Information
How We Share Information
We DO NOT sell our clients’ personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. This group includes vendors that help us provide our services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, and customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you), those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), and those that help us understand and enhance our services (like analytics providers). These vendors have their own privacy policies which are consistent with ours.
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Grindle Enterprises, Inc., third parties, or the public at large.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you.
4. How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
Information we collect is stored using well established third parties such as WordPress, Google, Quickbooks, MailChimp, and Pipedrive who work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. In addition, we use Two Step Authentication when available.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information You Provide: You may provide as much or as little information as you are comfortable providing.
- Opt-Out of Communications: You may opt-out of receiving communication from us at anytime by sending us an email, calling us, or clicking the unsubscribe button in our promotion emails.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, WordPress does not respond to “do not track” signals. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, with the drawback that certain features of the website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
7. Your Rights
We believe everyone, regardless of location, has the right to request access to and deletion of your personal data.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California, the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”), and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), data protection laws give you specific rights with respect to your personal data including the rights to:
General Data Protection Regulation
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data; and
- Make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights.
8. How to Reach Us